New Zealand institutions – successful divestment
350 Aotearoa has been working on pressuring institutions in New Zealand to divest for a few years now. We have already seen success in Aotearoa!
City of Dunedin – Full Divestment.
City of Christchurch – Partial Divestment.
University of Otago Foundation Trust – Full Divestment.
Victoria University of Wellington – Full Divestment.
New Zealand Tertiary Education Union – Full Divestment.
Anglican Church of Aotearoa – Full Divestment.
- Anglican Diocese of Auckland
- Anglican Diocese of Dunedin
- Anglican Diocese of Waiapu
- Anglican Diocese of Waikato and Taranaki
- Anglican Diocese of Wellington
To view a list of global divestment successes, click here.