In the past five years, we’ve been able to do more than we hoped for – we’ve educated thousands of young people about climate change, helped build a powerful climate movement in New Zealand and the South Pacific, and held countless events, days of action and workshops. It has all been possible because of donations and support from hundreds of people like you, who care about the future of our planet and want to be part of solving the climate crisis. We want to keep working, and we need your support and your gift to ensure that we can continue to throw everything we have at this. Your donations are vital to the growth of 350 Aotearoa and the success of our projects.
All our donations go towards:
- organizing and running our campaigns;
- attracting and empowering volunteers;
- training community organisers;
- running climate change education and leadership workshops;
- creating resources ( such as web pages, campaign guides, videos un much more);
- sustaining our website and running our small office;
- building new partnerships and networks;
We’re a registered charity, so your donation will be a tax-deductible donation.
Become a regular donor
We really need constant, regular support from people like you to make sure our projects can happen, and to make sure the 350 movement can keep on gaining momentum! It helps us to plan ahead, and make sure our projects and campaigns are sustainable and ongoing, reaching bigger aims and achieving greater outcomes!
You chose how much you want to donate, as often as you want, by automatic payment, for as long as you want. A little, from a lot of people will make all the difference.
To set up an automatic payment, you can either:
- Set up your own recurring direct debit using your online banking. Set up a payment to 350 just like you would any other recurring payment. Our bank account details: 350 Aotearoa , Kiwibank – 38-9009-0488496-00; please use your name as a reference.
- Set up an automatic payment through Paypal:
Make a one-time donation
You can donate to through Paypal, using your Paypal account or bank card.
This portal allows us to keep our website administration costs low (so we can do more actions!) and ensures your payment details are safe and secure.
If you don’t have a credit card, you can still donate the old-fashioned way.
Here are our bank account details for bank transfers and our postal address for cheques:
Kiwibank – 38-9009-0488496-00
Postal address: 350 Aotearoa,
Po Box 19-134,
Courtenay Place, Wellington.
Payee: Three-fifty Aotearoa
Drop us an email to let us know you have made a donation, too, as we’d like to say a big thank you!
Business supporters club
This is an annual donation to show your support for 350 Aotearoa.
Each business who becomes a supporter will have their logo and a link to their website displayed on the 350 partners page . We will also give you a shout out for your support via our social media network. .
Get your company to be a part of a growing, engaging, grassroots organisation.
Sign up your business here.
The 350 business supporters club is a $1000 donation per year.
ga(‘create’, ‘UA-65939312-1’, ‘auto’);